Accommodations/IEP-504 Support

Students with learning disabilities often qualify for special services in school. Children with learning challenges may qualify for an IEP or 504 plan, and adults may qualify for accommodations on tests, assignments, and classroom lectures.

At Well Street, we advocate for children and adults seeking accommodations or modifications in the classroom or during testing. Well Street provides supporting documentation like testing and written reports and diagnoses to help acquire special services.

If your child already has an IEP or 504, Dr. Eaton can attend school meetings to advocate for your child.

The first step in obtaining special services is to have your learning skills assessed. Click here for more information on assessments and diagnosis if you suspect you or your child has a learning disability.