Reduced rates and professional courtesies are available on a limited basis.
Educational Support Services
- No charge, consultation with learning specialist by appointment
- $29 to $75/hour Academic coaching
- $95 to $110/hour Cognitive development/rehabilitation
- $260/hour Report writing to support requests for accommodation
- $260/hour Classroom observations, IEP/504 meetings (additional charges for travel may apply)
- $49 – $499 Neuropsychological testing packages, call for details
- $300 T.O.V.A. (Tests of Variable Attention)*
- $300 MMPI-2, M-PACI*
- $260/hour D-KEFS*
- $260/hour WISC-IV, WAIS-IV*
*Testing only. Additional charges for interpretation/review/reporting may apply.
- $99 new client introductory session, 30 minutes
- $99 brief solution-focused therapy, 20 minutes
- $160 per standard 30-minute session
- $260 per standard 60-minute session
Cash, debit or credit cards, and checks are accepted for payment.
Some or all of our services may be covered by your PPO health insurance. On payment of services, we can provide you with an insurance-ready invoice (super bill) to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You may wish to contact your insurance company ahead of time to ask about coverage. Dr. Eaton is not contracted with any insurance companies.
If you decide to use your insurance, your insurance company requires that all mental health providers diagnose a mental disorder and this becomes part of your medical record in the Medical Insurance Database. If you apply for life, disability, or private health insurance, you may be denied coverage or charged higher rates based on the diagnosis in the database. We want to inform you of your options so that you can make the best decision.
When cancelling or rescheduling appointments, clients are required to notify our office at least 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full price of the appointment.